Using SYSTM001 and SYSTM002 in same project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi,

I am very new to DAVE Platform.

In my project I need microsecond timer (SYSTM002) and ETH004 (which uses SYSTM001). When I tried to add SYSTM002 after adding ETH004 DAVE gives error message "HW Resources not sharable..."

Is there any method to use this two timer same time or is there any method to create microsecond timer without using SYSTM002 ?

I also have another problem with DAVE 3. When I use my computer with Turkish Regional Setting (Windows 7 Prof.) DAVE 3 does not add any App to project. If I change Regional Settings to English everything works well. Is there any solution related Regional Settings and DAVE 3?

Best regards,

Adem
0 Likes
2 Replies
Not applicable
Hi Adem,

You should be able to use CCU4 to create your own timer. Take a look on "Periodic microsecond timer".
I have no idea on the relationship between Regional Settings and DAVE. From "Build problem on Windows 7", it seems DAVE project can be built on Windows 7 with Russian language pack by disabling Kaspersky Anti-Virus.

BR,
Zain
0 Likes
Not applicable
Zain wrote:
Hi Adem,

You should be able to use CCU4 to create your own timer. Take a look on "Periodic microsecond timer".
I have no idea on the relationship between Regional Settings and DAVE. From "Build problem on Windows 7", it seems DAVE project can be built on Windows 7 with Russian language pack by disabling Kaspersky Anti-Virus.

BR,
Zain

Many thanks Zain,

I will try to use CCU4.

Best regards,
0 Likes