Unable to enter a Duty Cycle value in PWMMP001 App configuration tab

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
I am experimenting with the PWMMP001 App prior to writing code but cannot enter a Duty Cycle value as the field is greyed out. The App help suggests this field should be editable.

225.attach

I haven't tried setting the Duty Cycle using the PWMMP001_SetDutyCycle function yet as I would like to use the config screens to experiment and get the waveforms right before coding.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Aaron
0 Likes
2 Replies
Georg_Huba
Employee
Employee
In PWMMP001 App, the initialization duty cycle has to be entered via the Compare 1 (pulse active) and Compare 2 (pulse inactive) registers. The duty cycle cannot be entered as percent value in the duty cycle field. The duty cycle field is used to show the duty cycle in percent calculated from the compare values. The max value for 0% can be looked up in Period Reg field.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Thank you very much Georg. Could you log a request to correct the 'App Configuration Documentation' please. At the moment it states "This allows a user to input required phase 1 duty cycle value in %"
0 Likes