Signal connection gone after code genration?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

I'm trying to send data to my XMC4500 relax kit over UART. For this I want an interrupt function to be called when a certain amount of bytes are in the FIFO buffer. To do this I use the following config:
1039.attach
When I click solve & save, everything is OK. However, when I generate the code, the signal connection just disappears, without an error or a warning. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

thanks in advance.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,

Sorry I couldn't see clearly which signal from UART001 App you have selected to connect to NVIC002 App.
However, I have no problem to make the connection from UART001[1.0.24] "FIFO Receive Buffer Interrupt" to NVIC002[1.0.28] "Interrupt Node". Even after "Solve And Save" and "Generate Code", the signal connection is still there which is same as the image (H/W Connectivity View) you provided. My project is built for XMC4500.
Would you pls show me a snap shot of the error (the signal connection just disappears) you got?

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
Not applicable
I did not get any error at all. Anyway, I solved the problem by just starting over with a new project. It works now.

Thank you for your time.
0 Likes