PWM project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

I'm starting to develop a project with the XMC1100, but is the first time I use Dave software. My goal is to generate a PWM output with a change of the analog signal will go into a I/O XMC1100. Can anyone tell me if there is a similar example of such a project? App or what should I use for this project?

Thanks

Taina
0 Likes
4 Replies
Not applicable
Hi Taina,

You may take a reference to "PWM_PulseCount_Example_XMC11", "ADC004_Example1_XMC11" & "ADC002_Example 1".

BR,
Zain
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hello, Zain

I got run the two examples of the way I need, with the correct variations of the PWM example PWM_PulseCount_Example_XMC11 and also generate a hex varying the analog input in the example ADC002_Example 1.

Now would only need to unite the two functions. Do you have a tip to help me? Must I start a project from blank and state the functions of the two examples? Or is there an easier way?

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Taina T.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Taina,

You can't simply unite the two functions.
If you are using XMC1100, then "ADC004_Exampl1_XMC11" can be used to expand for your project. Take reference to "PWM_PulseCount_Example_XMC11" on the configuration of PWM generation.

BR,
Zain
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi, Zain

Thanks for the information. Helped me a lot to finish the PWM design.
It all worked out.
Now I will start the second part of the project, using a data transmission via UART, I will open another topic for this issue.

BR,
Taina T.
0 Likes