Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Not applicable
Hello

I'm using the XMC4500 hexagon application kit with hmi addon and tried to use the oled display.

For this I created a new Dave CE project where I placed a GUISL001 app (also did resolving and gernating) and coppied the code from GUIMS001_Example1 file Support_120330_DialogWithCursor.c which I placed in a file called display.c.

I also included GUI.h in the main.c and called the
MainTask()
function from display.c.

But this code doesn't compile the compiler complines about missing defines for
GUI_WIDGET_CREATE_INFO
at compiling display.c

So what did I make wrong? The compiler found all include files and it is pretty the same as GUIMS001 but in my case it can't finde those defines. (Do I need to set any further defines to enable this?)

-I"C:\Workspace\hexa_display\Dave\Generated\inc\MOTORLIBS" -O0 -ffunction-sections -Wall -std=gnu99 -mfloat-abi=softfp -Wa,-adhlns="display.o.lst" -c -fmessage-length=0 -MMD -MP -MF"display.d" -MT"display.d display.o" -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mthumb -g3 -gdwarf-2 -o "display.o" "../display.c"
../display.c:57:1: error: unknown type name 'GUI_WIDGET_CREATE_INFO'

best reagrds
0 Likes
2 Replies
Not applicable
One possibility is...

1) Right click on active project name and select 'Clean project'
2) Click on 'Build All'

Best regards
Aaron
0 Likes
Not applicable
I solved it.

After some searching I found out that GUISL001_WINSUPPORT is not set. So i checkt the Window Manager enable in the APP settings which was still open.
It was enabled but wasn't assumed to the config however.

Best reagds,
Mike
0 Likes