Missing defines for GUI

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello

I'm using the XMC4500 hexagon application kit with hmi addon and tried to use the oled display.

For this I created a new Dave CE project where I placed a GUISL001 app (also did resolving and gernating) and coppied the code from GUIMS001_Example1 file Support_120330_DialogWithCursor.c which I placed in a file called display.c.

I also included GUI.h in the main.c and called the
MainTask()
function from display.c.

But this code doesn't compile the compiler complines about missing defines for
GUI_WIDGET_CREATE_INFO
at compiling display.c

So what did I make wrong? The compiler found all include files and it is pretty the same as GUIMS001 but in my case it can't finde those defines. (Do I need to set any further defines to enable this?)

-I"C:\Workspace\hexa_display\Dave\Generated\inc\MOTORLIBS" -O0 -ffunction-sections -Wall -std=gnu99 -mfloat-abi=softfp -Wa,-adhlns="display.o.lst" -c -fmessage-length=0 -MMD -MP -MF"display.d" -MT"display.d display.o" -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mthumb -g3 -gdwarf-2 -o "display.o" "../display.c"
../display.c:57:1: error: unknown type name 'GUI_WIDGET_CREATE_INFO'

best reagrds
0 Likes
2 Replies
Not applicable
One possibility is...

1) Right click on active project name and select 'Clean project'
2) Click on 'Build All'

Best regards
Aaron
0 Likes
Not applicable
I solved it.

After some searching I found out that GUISL001_WINSUPPORT is not set. So i checkt the Window Manager enable in the APP settings which was still open.
It was enabled but wasn't assumed to the config however.

Best reagds,
Mike
0 Likes