Is there a way to save the Tasking debug environment settings without exiting DAVE ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi All,

I am looking for a way to save the Tasking debug environment settings without exiting DAVE. For example I need to save the Breakpoints and Variables to view that I have configured.

The reason for this is I find the Tasking debug crashes many times during the day and I have to re-configure the Breakpoints and Variables all over again.

Thank you in advance
Best regards
Aaron
0 Likes
2 Replies
Not applicable
Hi Aaron,

I think you can go to the debug mode (1st time), do all the necessary settings (eg. Registers, Breakpoints and Variables etc.) then close the DAVE. The last settings should be saved. After re-open the DAVE, enter the debug mode again (2nd time), all the previous settings should be retrieved.

BR,
Zain
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Zain,

Thanks for your comments. Closing DAVE does indeed save the workspace (Breakpoints and Variables etc). The problem I have is when I change the workspace and then DAVE / Tasking crashes. It is a real pain having to re-configure the workspace again. I was hoping to find a menu command to save the workspace without exiting DAVE.

Thanks again.
BR
Aaron
0 Likes