FLASH002 app is not shown for DAVE project using AB core.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

I am using a DAVE project created for Target controller XMC4504F100512.

When i selected stepping core as "AB", then app FLASH002 can not be found in the app selection view in DAVE Project. When i selected stepping core as "AA", then app FLASH002 is available in the app selection view.

Can you please tell what is the reason for this?

Thanks
0 Likes
5 Replies
Not applicable
Hi Rahul,

Currently not all apps support AB step devices. FLASH002 app is the one of the apps.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hello Sophia,

Could you please suggest some workaround for this problem(For FLASH002 app) , if i am using the controller with stepping core AB?

Also, any tentative timelines, when DAVE apps for the stepping core AB would be released.

Thanks,
Rahul
0 Likes
Not applicable
hi Rahul,

I think you can create a project using AA step and select FLASH002 app to generate the source code and the header file.
Then you copy the generated folder FLASH002 in Dave\Generated\inc and also Dave\Generated\src of the AA step project into your AB step project.
Next, update your Dave.h for the FLASH002.h and i'm pretty sure it will works.
Please give it a try and let us know your result..

rgds,
Rou
0 Likes
User7757
Level 2
Level 2
How do we create a project using AA step? I would like to have the FLASH002 app but can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me?
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

As for the project creation, pls refer to DAVE User Manual 3.4 Creation of New DAVE Project.
Go to: >Help>Help Contents>DAVE User Manual>Getting Started>3.4 Creation of New DAVE Project

As for the FLASH002 App, it only supports XMC45 family devices. You may refer to the DAVE Apps Release Note for the details.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes