Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User20222
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored
Hello,

I've been using the elf tool extensively (pulled from here https://www.infineonforums.com/threads/4869-Save-4.3.2-Static-memory-analyzer-does-not-work-for-me?p... ) for static memory analysis.

We're using the XMC family for the elf analysis. I'm noticing that the elf tool does not account for stack usage in the graph visualization. Our codebase has an increased stack size and starts from PSRAM1 a few KB in (0x1FFE8000 + stack size)

Is it possible to update the elf tool to display the graphs with stack usage? And also, if an object falls between two memory regions, can we have a way to visually display that as well?

5425.attach

Thanks!
0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

Unfortunately the update on the stack tool itself is highly unlikely. But we will record this input and track this to be added in future support tool updates.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

Unfortunately the update on the stack tool itself is highly unlikely. But we will record this input and track this to be added in future support tool updates.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes