DAVE with XMC creating a library project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

Very new to infineon microcontrollers and DAVE. Please be patient.

I have run through a couple examples and I think I understand enough of the XMC library. I decided to start writing my own library for multiple projects to reference. The output of the project is a .lib.

I created a new "ARM-GCC Library Empty Project". I have started including various header files I will need for my peripherals. Any of the XMC header files I call out cause an error. The XMC library isn't part of my includes path. How do I add it to it? All the examples just seem to work.

Thanks!
0 Likes
1 Reply
Not applicable
Lackluster response rate here. I thought this was an easy one.

Working with a local FAE, and digging through a weirdly layed out website, I found the link to the library zip file here:
http://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-industrial-microcontroller-based-on-ar...

I place the contents of that zip file somewhere outside of my project. I then include that file path into my build variables. I link to this in all my projects to minimize the hassle of updating over multiple projects. Just the one spot on my C drive needs updating.
0 Likes