DAVE TIP of the day: Flash program using Flash002 App

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Flash002_WritePage API provides one page Flash program using Write Page command. In PFLASH a page is an aligned group of 256 bytes with a word-line programmed at once. This function returns only once the programming is completed or once the programming has resulted in error condition.

Note: Flash002 API will not automatically erase the flash before programming. So, user needs to do erasing every time before programming.

The data in the PFLASH is stored with ECC codes. The ECC is automatically generated when programming the PFLASH and automatically evaluated when reading data. This algorithm has the Single Error Correction (SEC) and Double Error Detection (DED) capabilities.

Note: The double-bit error interrupt will be triggered with FCON.PFDBERM being set by default. It can be disabled by setting MARP.TRAPDIS bit.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,
I'm using DAVE 3.1.10, and an XMC4400 microcontroller (specifically, the XMC4400 General Purpose board of the hexagon application kit).

I can't find a description of the FLASH002 App. Can you point me to it?

Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. The APIs of all Apps can be found in DAVE under Help -> Help Contents -> DAVE Apps. Thanks!
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

Go to: >Help>Help Contents>DAVE Apps>FLASH002[1.0.8]...

BR,
Zain
0 Likes
Not applicable
Thank you!
0 Likes