Broken Dave Problem Tracking - can't post replies or add attachments

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Tried several times (using Firefox v24) to post a reply, with and without the attachment, and each time it has failed. It fails by showing the infineon page not found.
I also tried emailing a reply (with no attachment) to the notification (i.e. to dave3support @ infineon.com) and that bounced.
This is quite ridiculous and time-wasting.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Not applicable
Hi Jack,

We have tried with Firefox v24 and had no problem on attaching both image files (eg. .jpeg, .bmp, .gif, .png) and double DAVE project files.
I think this is security related issues. Could you pls try to check at your side on the network settings etc?! Thanks.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Sophia
Could you tell me what security setting I might be looking for and where.
I don't want to labour the point, but it was the Infineon site that rejected my attempts, both as email and by web interface.
To move your ticket #15984469 forward, please email me on sharmanjf at gmail dot com and I will send the images to that email - probably best if you use another email than your Infineon one (I fear it will be bounced).

I did look at the Adblock plus (and disabled it for the Infineon ticketing) but nothing changed. I also tried removing the no tracking option in Firefox.

Suggest the Infineon website provides a bit more info than page not found (nb it seems to take a minute or so of "Connecting .." before timing out and giving the message). Firefox Debugger indicates it is trying to return to the ticket page, but that is obviously failing. Is there perhaps something wrong with the cookies? I know how to delete individual cookies, just which ones though :).
0 Likes
Not applicable
Just tried IE 10 and same behaviour.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Jack,

Thank you very much for your patient. The connection issue has been forwarded. Will update you if any findings...

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes