ADC_QUEUE app missing

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User9906
Level 2
Level 2
Hello,

I'm trying to setup an ADC Queue measurement with the ADC_QUEUE app for the new DAVE4 for a XMC4400.
Unfortunately I can only select the ADC_MEASUREMENT [4.0.0] app. Both ADC_QUEUE [4.0.1] and ADC_SCAN [4.0.1] are not listed in the "Add new APP" module,
although they are installed and present in the D_LibraryStore_4.0.0 folder.

How can I "activate" the missing apps?
Is there a rough date when we can expect the final DAVE4 (Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4)?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,

ADC_QUEUE and ADC_SCAN APPs have been planned but no clear release target at this point of time.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
User9906
Level 2
Level 2
Hello Sophia,

Thanks for your reply.
So, if I understand you correctly, this means that both the ADC_QUEUE and ADC_SCAN app are present in the app folder but not available in DAVE4 because they are not yet ready for it?
What is the "no clear release target" related to? The availability of the apps or the final DAVE4?
I know that DAVE4 is a beta, but for our project schedule it is important to have at least a rough idea when a final DAVE4 is planned to be released...
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

Yes, both ADC_QUEUE and ADC_SCAN APPs are not yet ready.
As for the DAVE v4 productive release, you will be notified once I get a status update. But I do recommend you to use DAVE v4 if you just start your development using DAVE.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes