TLE4972AE35S5XUMA1

Announcements

Measure CO2 When It Matters - Infineon’s XENSIV™ PAS CO2 now comes in SparkFun Red. Check it now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Sa-khadem86
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

What is the working voltage of the 

TLE4972AE35S5XUMA1

0 Likes
6 Replies
ChoonSiong
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins First comment on blog 10 likes given

Hi @Sa-khadem86 ,

We could refer to the TLE4972AE35S5XUMA1  product Data Sheet to determine the working voltage and others. To give you a quick glance at the absolute maximum ratings for voltage, please refer to the attached picture. 

CS_0-1677204117956.png

Regards,

CS Tng

0 Likes

Thank you so much for the answer. What is highlighted is the supply and output voltage. What I am asking for the working voltage which should be around 1000V. I couldn't find anything in the datasheet. That's why I am asking here.

0 Likes

Hi @Sa-khadem86 ,

I could not find anything about the working voltage in the datasheet too. In other words, if you have voltage-safe working range concerns, the datasheet has the supply overvoltage lockout threshold parameter of 3.55V as highlighted. Otherwise, you need to stand by for another TLE 4972 just in case it can not work through 1000V. =D   

Regards,

CS Tng

CS_0-1677468264043.png

0 Likes

Thank you for your reply. What I am thinking about is because this part works with magnetic field of the current passing underneath it, it is possible that the voltage isolation should be provided through the board thickness underneath it. 

0 Likes

Hi @Sa-khadem86 ,

Are you referring to the voltage on power/current rail?

Best regards,
Yashraj

0 Likes
Yashraj_P
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hi @Sa-khadem86 ,

We will be closing this thread due to inactivity.
Please create a new thread for new query.

Best regards,
Yashraj

0 Likes