TLE4972 Programmer and Eval Board availability

Announcements

Measure CO2 When It Matters - Infineon’s XENSIV™ PAS CO2 now comes in SparkFun Red. Check it now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Decook1110
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

When  will the  CUR SENSOR PROGRAMMER (SP004441438) and TLE4972 EVAL STD PCB  (SP005632136) units be available for order.

They are on this page 

I see the data sheet for the programmer is dated 9/30/2022 so I realize they are new parts.  We'd like to order at least the programmer soon and get the board design for the EVAL kit if they will take a while to stock.

Thank You

Dave Cook

0 Likes
6 Replies
Adithya_S
100 sign-ins First question asked 50 replies posted

Hii Dave,

Thank you for reaching us out.

Infineon does have an evaluation current sensor programmer with SP No: SP004441438, for exact date of availability you can contact distributor.

It seems you have an urgent requirement. You can also check this link: https://www.rutronik24.com/product/infineon/cursensorprogrammertobo1/13614755.html

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Adithya

0 Likes

Adithya

I checked on the link you posted for the programmer, its $825.  That seems a bit steep for what should be an inexpensive interface tool.  Is there progress on the Infinion SP004441438 being stocked at Infinion yet.

I did request a lead time from Newark, if they don't get back to me and Infinion doesn't stock it, is there another distributor you could recomend?

Thanks

Dave

0 Likes
Adithya_S

Hii Dave,

I had a discussion with the concerned team and as of now there is no open market availability.

It is only available via distributors. Please get in touch with some of the distributors.

Thanks and Regards,

Adithya 

0 Likes
Decook1110
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Adithya

I reached out to Arrow who is the only distributor who came up under trustedparts.com as listing SP004441438 and they replied they don't have the parts listed which means they would have to reach out to your company.

Do you have other distributors you would recomend that might have it?

If there are no distributors who have stock and Infinion doesn't want to produce another batch of this programmer for programming the chips due to low demand, I would hope they are willing to make the programmer available as a reference design with the firmware so customers like us can get a few boards made our selves.

Can you investigate if the group responsible will release the gerber files and firmware so we can make our own boards?

Thanks

Dave Cook

0 Likes
Adithya_S

Hi Dave,

I had discussions with the team.

It is not possible to share the pcb designs and firmware.

I suggest you to get in touch with the distributors, they may be having some stocks and also they have access to tools via which they can get it.

Best Regards,

Adithya

0 Likes
Spencer-Manley
Employee
Employee
First reply posted Welcome!

Hello Mr Cook,

If you could drop me a quick introductory email to Spencer.manley@infineon.com then I will see if I can help.

Regards,

Spencer

0 Likes