Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Community Translations Forum Discussions

Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,I would like to translate KBA00111 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,I would like to translate KBA00115 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
MotooTanaka
Community Translations
Hi,I'd like to translate KBA218941 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.motoOriginal KBA: KBA218941 CCG3 and CCG4 Projects Build Issue in SDK 3.0.1 - KBA218941... Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,I would like to translate KBA228323 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,I would like to translate KBA203365 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,I would like to translate KBA228081 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi, I want to translate KBA221246 into Japanese, please confirm to my work.Power Loss During the Write Register (WRR) Operation in Serial NOR Flash Devices – KBA221246... Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,I would like to translate KBA228350 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
MotooTanaka
Community Translations
Hi,I'd like to translate KBA97271 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.motoOriginal KBA: KBA97271 CCGx Programming Methods - KBA97271 Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,I would like to translate KBA96477 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More