Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Community Translations Forum Discussions

Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA226797 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,               I would like to translate KBA225773 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi, I want to translate KBA203728 into Japanese, please confirm to my work.If I expose my Cypress FLASH memory device to temperatures above the maximum limit, will the device still correctly perf…... Show More
YuMa_1534086
Community Translations
Hi. I want to translate KBA82731 into Japanese, please confirm to my work.https://community.cypress.com/docs/DOC-12700 Yutaka Matsubara Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,I would like to translate KBA226788 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,I would like to translate KBA226696 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,I would like to translate KBA226829 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,I would like to translate KBA226524 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
YaNi_3193241
Community Translations
Hi, I want to translate KBA224252 into Japanese, please confirm to my work.About Status Registers in FX2LP - KBA224252Thanks,Nishikawa Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
HiI want to translate KBA226759, please confirm to my work.Regards,Nino Show More