Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Community Translations Forum Discussions

Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA219677 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA219641 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA219640 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA219703 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA219678 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
HiI want to translate KBA89337, please confirm to my work.Regards,Nino Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
HiI want to translate KBA89332, please confirm to my work.Regards,Nino Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
HiI want to translate KBA89333, please comfirm to my work.Regards,Nino Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA219740 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
HiI want to translate KBA223028, please confirm to my work.Regards,Nino Show More