Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Community Translations Forum Discussions

Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA87010 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA83391 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA230568 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA230953 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA230764 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA87933 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA85921 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA85910 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi Jenna-san,I want to translate the following KBA into Japanese, please confirm to my work.status of pins while using CY62157EV as 1Mx8 or 512Kx16 Th... Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi Jenna-san,I want to translate the following KBA into Japanese, please confirm to my work.UL94V-0_compliance Thanks and regards,Kiku Show More