Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Community Translations Forum Discussions

Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA83974 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA84678 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA204197 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA83472 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA84801 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
【タイトル】Cypress Flash Memoryのオーバーシュートとアンダーシュートの仕様について - KBA222395 【質問】入力信号にオーバーシュートとアンダーシュートが発生した場合、Cypress Flash Memoryは動作しますか? 【回答】入力信号の最大許容オーバーシュートとア... Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA10438 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA90429 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
HiI want to translate KBA92475, please confirm to my work.Regards,Nino Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
HiI want to translate KBA220252, please confirm to my work.Regards,Nino Show More