Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Community Translations Forum Discussions

Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA231148 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi Jenna-san,I want to translate the following KBA231294 into Japanese, please confirm to my work.Can Semper S28HS-T/S28HL-T Octal Flash operate in either QPI or QSPI mode? – KBA231294... Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA231249 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA231210 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA225064 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,  Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA231448 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA231424 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA231453 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi Jenna-san,I want to translate the following KBA231453 into Japanese, please confirm to my work.Excelon F-RAM Communication Interface – KBA231453 Th... Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi Jenna-san,I want to translate the following KBA into Japanese, please confirm to my work.Datasheet for CYM1620 Asynchronous Module Thanks and regar... Show More