Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Community Translations Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA227095 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA225484 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA227048 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA226545 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi,I want to translate the following KBA into Japanese, please confirm to my work.What does the 'T' at the end of some part numbers mean? Thanks and r... Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi,I want to translate the following KBA into Japanese, please confirm to my work. NC and DNU pin Thanks and regards,Kiku Show More
MaMi_1205306
Community Translations
Dear Sirs and Madams, I would like to translate KBA88207, please confirm to my work.Regards,Masashi Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi,I want to translate KBA210520 into Japanese, please confirm to my work. Differences Among GL-S, GL-P, and GL-N Flash Devices - KBA210520 Thanks and... Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi,I want to translate KBA202147 into Japanese, please confirm to my work. Cypress FFS Field Upgrade - KBA202147 Thanks and regards,Kiku Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA224896 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More