Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Community Translations

Community Translations Forum Discussions

Sort by:
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi,I want to translate KBA218975 into Japanese, please confirm to my work. S25FS-S Support Under Linux - KBA218975 Thanks and regards,Kiku Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi,I want to translate KBA220962 into Japanese, please confirm to my work. New SPI Devices Under Linux – KBA220962  Thanks and regards,Kiku Show More
HiOm_1802421
Community Translations
Hi,I want to translate the following KBA into Japanese, please confirm to my work.I have some issues while running u-boot. How can I find out what's going wrong? - KBA203623... Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA222700 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA227985 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA224172 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA225268 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA226161 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA230494 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
MotooTanaka
Community Translations
Hi,I'd like to translate KBA212029 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.motoOriginal KBA: KBA212029Saving PCB Size and BOM Cost by using Highly Integrated Two-Port USB Power Delivery Compliant Hub Controller (HX3C) - KB…... Show More