Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Community Translations Forum Discussions

Sort by:
keni_4440091
Community Translations
HiI want to translate KBA220600, please confirm to my work.Regards,Nino Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
HiI want to translate KBA221016, please conform to my work.Regards,Nino Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
HiI want to translate KBA221017, please confirm to my work.Regards,Nino Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA230689 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA230713 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA84124 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA225778 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
Hi Jenna-san,I want to translate KBA203367 into Japanese, please confirm to my work.Can Cypress SPI FLASH memory detect the correct bus SPI mode?-KBA203367... Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA221527 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                I would like to translate KBA223954 into Japanese.Please confirm to my work.Thanks,Kenshow Show More