Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Community Translations Forum Discussions

Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                  I would like to translate KBA232057 into Japanese. Please confirm to my work.   Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                  I would like to translate KBA231878 into Japanese. Please confirm to my work.   Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                  I would like to translate KBA232058 into Japanese. Please confirm to my work.   Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                  I would like to translate KBA231897 into Japanese. Please confirm to my work.   Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                  I would like to translate KBA231991 into Japanese. Please confirm to my work.   Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                  I would like to translate KBA231884 into Japanese. Please confirm to my work.   Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                  I would like to translate KBA231618 into Japanese. Please confirm to my work.   Thanks,Kenshow Show More
Kenshow
Community Translations
Hi,                  I would like to translate KBA231880 into Japanese. Please confirm to my work.   Thanks,Kenshow Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
Dear supporter I would like to translate the following KBA, please confirm to my work. Debug and Program Traveo II MCU with J-Link - KBA228450 Regards... Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
Dear supporter I would like to translate the following KBA, please confirm to my work.  Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Components in an AC-DC Pow... Show More