Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Community Translations Forum Discussions

keni_4440091
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. AURIX™ MCU: How to identify pin/ball-specific parameters in the datas... Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. AURIX™ MCU: Difference between the "WOP" and "OTP" protection - KBA23... Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. AURIX™ MCU: Data Flash erase disturb limit parameter definition - KBA... Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. AURIX™ MCU: Differences between MCDS, MINIMCDS, and MCDSLight - KBA23... Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. What are the benefits of using TRENCHSTOP™ advanced isolation? (KA-01... Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. AURIX™ MCU: myICP to access schematics and PCB design guides for TC2x... Show More
MiNe_85951
Community Translations
Dear Sirs and Madams,   I would like to translate KA-03540,  please confirm to my work.   KA- 03540 https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/TLE9185QX-How-to-wake-the-device-up-KA-03540/ta-p/351077... Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. When should I use 2*1EDN instead of 1*2EDN? (KA-01174) Regards, Nino Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. What are main benefits of Infineon´s photovoltaic isolators? (KA-0223... Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. What are the main benefits of Infineon SOI technology? (KA-02207) Reg... Show More