Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Community Translations Forum Discussions

NXTY_Fujioka
Community Translations
Hi,Communites, I want to translate the following ”Set and modify the stack size for PMG1 code examples in ModusToolbox™” into Japanese, please confirm... Show More
NXTY_Tatebayasi
Community Translations
Hi, Community, I want to translate the following article. Please confirm to my work. https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/Migrating-CAPSENSE-Middleware-from-version-4-x-to-5-x-KBA239563/ta-p/715751... Show More
KeTa_1341526
Community Translations
Hi, I want to translate KBA235062 into Japanese, please confirm to my work. https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/Bring-up-of-AIROC-CYW54591-with-Jetson-Xavier-NX-from-NVIDIA-KBA235062/ta-p/341842... Show More
NXTY_hayashi
Community Translations
Hi, I want to translate the following article to Japanese. Please confirm to my work.KBA "Is it possible to drive LED strings with TLD7002-16ES in par... Show More
Ryu_849312311
Community Translations
Dear Infineon   I want to translate the following KBA, please confirm to my work.   Are the CAN FD transceivers capable of classical C... - Infineon Developer Community... Show More
KaHa_6814082
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. TRAVEO™ T2G MCU: Protection context (PC) requirements for system calls – KBA239469... Show More
KaHa_6814082
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. TRAVEO™ T2G MCU: Analyzing T2G devices in DEAD state – KBA239492 Rega... Show More
KaHa_6814082
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. AURIX™ MCU: GETH embedded MTL queue FIFOs handling - KBA239698 Regard... Show More
KaHa_6814082
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. AURIX™ MCU: Possible combinations of error flags in SENT module – KBA239730... Show More
KaHa_6814082
Community Translations
Dear Supporter I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. EZ-PD™ PMG1-B1 MCU: Firmware modification on EVAL_PMG1_B1_DRP kit to charge 2-cell to 5-cell lithium-ion battery – KBA239827... Show More