Community Translation - PSoC® 4 Direct Memory Access (DMA) – KBA96963

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MotooTanaka
Level 9
Level 9
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
First comment on blog Beta tester First comment on KBA

Hi,

I'd like to translate KBA96963 into Japanese.

moto

Original KBA: KBA96963

PSoC® 4 Direct Memory Access (DMA) – KBA96963

Translated by:  MoTa_728816

==============================

タイトル:PSoC® 4 ダイレクトメモリアクセス (DMA) - KBA96963

ヴァージョン: *B

質問:

PSoC® 4 のダイレクトメモリアクセス (DMA) はどのように使用するのですか、また DMA をサポートしている PSoC 4 デバイスはどれですか?

回答:

DMA は CPU の介在なしにソースからデスティネーションへデータを転送することが可能です。そのため DMA がデータ転送中も CPU は他のタスクを処理することが出来ます。

PSoC 4 の DMA  は最大 32 DMA チャネルをサポートし、各チャネルは2つの独立したデスクリプタをサポートします。各チャネルはトランザクションデスクリプタ (TD) チェーンを持ちます。実行時、片方のデスクリプタが実行されている間に、CPU はもう片方のデスクリプタを更新することが可能です。このためファームウェアによって“追加”のデスクリプタを作成することも出来ます。ハードウェアはオプションで実行が終了したデスクリプタを無効にする仕組みを提供することによってこれを容易にします。デスクリプタが無効の間、CPU はそれを更新することが可能です。

詳細は PSoC 4 DMA Channel component datasheet PSoC 4 DMA code examples をご参照ください。

PSoC Creator™ のトップデザインの回路図に DMA コンポーネントを配置することで PSoC 4 DMA を使用することが出来ます。

図 1のように、トップデザイン上の DMA コンポーネントを右クリックして表示されるプルダウンメニューから Open Datasheet... を選択することで DMA コンポーネントの詳細な使用方法が記載されているデータシートを参照できます。

図 1. DMA コンポーネントのデータシートを開く

001-Untitled.png

PSoC Creator はさらに PSoC 4 DMA の使用方法のサンプルを提供していします。サンプルは PSoC Creator のメニューから File > Example Project を選択することでアクセスすることが可能です。

図 2. PSoC Creator で DMA サンプルを探す

002-Untitled.png

002-Untitled.png

DMA を搭載している PSoC 4 デバイスを探すには PSoC 4 Product Selector Guide にて左側に表示される Products/Parts 欄の Show/Hide Parameters を選択します。

002-Product-Selector-Guide.JPG

表示される Show/Hide Parameters ダイアログ中、デフォルトでは Hide 側にある No. of DMA Channels という項目を Show 側にドラッグして配置後、Apply Facets を選択します。

004-s_h_p_dialog_1.JPG005-s_h_p_dialog2.JPG

デバイス選択フィルタに No. of DMA Channels が現れますので、最小値を 0 以外に設定することによって、DMA を搭載した PSoC 4 デバイスの一覧が表示されます。

006-Part-with-DMA.JPG

28-Apr-2020

moto

P.S. The original KBA did not have an answer for the second quesiton, "and which PSoC 4 devices support DMA?", so I added the send half.

To fulfill the original KBA with this answer please append the following part

To find the PSoC 4 devices with DMA, go to PSoC 4 Product Selector Guide  and in the left side pane "Product/Parts", select "Show/Hide Parameters"

002-Product-Selector-Guide.JPG

In the Show/Hide Parameters, drag "No. of DMA Channels" which is located in the "Hide" side by default, to the "Show" side, then select Apply Facets.

004-s_h_p_dialog_1.JPG005-s_h_p_dialog2.JPG

Now "No. of DMA Channels" filter appears in the filter list, specifying the minimum number to non-zero will present you with the list of PSoC 4 devices with DMA.

006-Part-with-DMA.JPG

28-Apr-2020

moto

0 Likes
2 Replies
JennaJo
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello, Tanaka-san

We receive your translation, it will be published to KBA to Community.

After upload, You will receive the points as the word of KBA.

Due to the current delay of processed work, Please bear with me for the delayed the response.

It could be delayed, but it will be processed soon.

Thanks for your contribution to CDC!

Will keep you update the status.

Thanks,

Jenna Jo

Jenna Jo
0 Likes
Kenshow
Level 8
Level 8
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored

Hi Jenna-san,

I checked following KBA:

PSoC® 4 ダイレクトメモリアクセス (DMA) - KBA96963 - Community Translated (JA)

Now, my 2nd review is done.

I picked up the part that would be fixed as follows:

> タイトルPSoC® 4 ダイレクトメモリアクセス (DMA) - KBA96963

< タイトル:PSoC® 4 のダイレクトメモリアクセス (DMA) - KBA96963

> To find the PSoC 4 devices with DMA, go to PSoC 4 Product Selector Guide  and in the left side pane "Product/Parts", select "Show/Hide Parameters"

< DMA を搭載している PSoC 4 デバイスを探すにはSoC 4 Product Selector Guide にて左側に表示される Products/Parts 欄の Show/Hide Parameters を選択します。

> In the Show/Hide Parameters, drag "No. of DMA Channels" which is located in the "Hide" side by default, to the "Show" side, then select Apply Facets.

< Show/Hide Parameters ダイアログ中で、デフォルトでは Hide 側にある No. of DMA Channels という項目を Show 側にドラッグして配置後、Apply Facets を選択します。

> Now "No. of DMA Channels" filter appears in the filter list, specifying the minimum number to non-zero will present you with the list of PSoC 4 devices with DMA.

< デバイス選択フィルタに No. of DMA Channels が現れますので、最小値を 0 以外に設定することによって、DMA を搭載した PSoC 4 デバイスの一覧が表示されます。

Thanks,

Kenshow

10-Nov-2020