Where can I download WICED Studio?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
rendeer
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First question asked Welcome!

When I click on the download WICED studio link from the cypress website, it takes me to this page: https://community.cypress.com/community/software-forums/wiced-wifi/wiced-wifi-documentation

There is no option to download the software.  I am just getting started and thinking about using a Cypress WiFi+Bluetooth chip and need would like to download the WICED Studio software.

1 Solution
SaraLeslie
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
250 sign-ins 100 sign-ins 50 likes received

Hello Team, happy to say that we have updated the WICED Software download page on cypress.com.

Please go here to download WICED Software

Please note that you will need to login to download the software. We also recommend that you use Firefox, Safari or MS Edge for the best download experience. 

Thank you for your patience and bringing this to our attention. 

Sara 

Community Manager

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Teemo
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First like received First reply posted

I have the same problem as you. It's painful.

Yup, same here. It seems they migrated over the community to new software but the migration seems to have killed the download links. Documentation is also hard to find now too

0 Likes
SaraLeslie
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, 

We are still working on updates in the community after this migration. Although you can find files here your best bet for Software Downloads should be the Cypress.com website. 

@MichaelF_56 we are working on locating the link for you. 

Best, Sara 

Community Manager
0 Likes

Unfortunately, that takes us to the same page and the issue continues. Can you please let us know when this is resolved? 

SaraLeslie
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Apologies I updated my post. We are working on this right now. Thank you for your patience. 

Sara 

Community Manager
0 Likes

Hello,

The Datasheet of  CYW20737 says it supports function of  "Bluetooth Smart Audio". But I can't find related SDK and application note to teach me how to implement this function. Can you tell me how to get these resources?

Look forward to your reply.

0 Likes
Aditi_B
500 replies posted 5 questions asked 250 replies posted

Hi, 

We are working on this problem. There are various updates going on in the community to solve these issues. We'll update the post as soon as these issues are resolved. We thank you all for your support and patience.

Thanks

0 Likes
SaraLeslie
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Team, happy to say that we have updated the WICED Software download page on cypress.com.

Please go here to download WICED Software

Please note that you will need to login to download the software. We also recommend that you use Firefox, Safari or MS Edge for the best download experience. 

Thank you for your patience and bringing this to our attention. 

Sara 

Community Manager