PowerCode, PXE/PXM IC's (Need help!)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User20239
Level 1
Level 1
Hello, everyone.

We develop a server with Infineon PXE1110, PXE1610, PXM1310 Multiphase Digital Controllers (+TDA21470).

For debug of them Infineon recommend to use two programs: PowerCode and PowIRCenter.

We bought USB-005 dongle for PowIRCenter, but it turned out that PowIRCenter doesn't work with PXE/PXM series.
For PowerCode need use PX-DNGL-001 dongle from Primarion (named as PX-DNGL-01, PXDNGL01 in some places).

But I don't see this dongle available to buy, our local Infineon support also don't know how to find it.

What to do?
Is there any way use PowerCode with PX-DNGL-001 ?
How to find PX-DNGL-001?
Does anyone have experience with these IC's here?

Thanks
0 Likes
3 Replies
User21445
Level 1
Level 1
Alexander! Hello! How are you doing? Have you solved your problem? recorded the program in Infineon PXE1110, PXE1610, PXM1310 Multiphase Digital Controllers?
0 Likes
MrDcat
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

Hello, Try searching "  PXDNGL01TOBO1 " in the DIGI-KEY site. They have it in stock. I just got one. Now as far as getting the PowerCode to work, I'm still waiting to see if I can get an activation code.  Hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Rollo3647
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

I got the dongle from Digi-Key and installed PowerCode which asked me for Activation key.

as instructed a sent an email to infineon and got the key and successfuly activated the PowerCode software.

got easy access to PXE1610C on a SM X11SRM.

but i had some trouble with my normal workstation: the PowerCode software don't started, no window just a busy bee and nothing more. a had some other Infineon Software and Dongle-Drivers installed on this machine. I tried then the PowerCode software on a different computer with a fresh Win10 installation which finaly worked !

0 Likes