Login "Remember me" option

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi,

With new Infineon login, is it possible to have a "remember me" option, so that no need to log in again and again?

/odissey1

5 Replies
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

To my knowledge, not available for now, but I also feel worthing to have it for a better user experience.

@SaraLeslie do you have any comments?

Roy Liu
SaraLeslie
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
250 sign-ins 100 sign-ins 50 likes received

Hello, 

The system is set to log out users which are inactive after a certain time period which is the security protocol for community and for Infineon. I personally have my browser set to remember my login credentials so if I am logged out I click on the login button and dont have to re-enter them. Do you have to reenter the login credentials ever time or are you concerned about clicking the login button? 

Regards, S

Community Manager
0 Likes

Sara,

I have to go through full login each time on any device I use: Chrome, FireFox, Android.

I believe that the FireFox is able to hold login for a day.

0 Likes
SaraLeslie
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
250 sign-ins 100 sign-ins 50 likes received

Thank you, this is not the experience  I have. But I have enabled my browser to save my user login credentials. Can you confirm that other login credentials are saved by your browser? If so I will open a ticket to investigate. 

Yes I agree, that is annoying. 

regards, S

Community Manager
0 Likes

Sara,

I checked Chrome browser (Win8) autosave and autofill password options. They are enabled, but it didn't save Infineon login.

/odissey1

0 Likes