How can I participate in community translations?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DownyK
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 10 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

I saw a board called Community Translation, but there was no explanation on how to participate, so I'm asking.

I'm curious to see if  I'll be working on translating English documents into other languages if I participate there.

I would like to translate it into Korean if possible, but I am curious about how to participate.

0 Likes
1 Solution
vishnu
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
10 comments on blog 50 likes received 50 replies posted

Hello @DownyK ,

Thank you for your interest in our community translation program.

It is very easy to participate - first you have to pick the knowledge article or application note you would like to translate, and let the Infineon team know your interest by posting about it in the Community Translations area. Please remember to share the URL, and the language you would like it to be translated to (you will see many such discussions in the community translation area). Infineon team checks if the content already has a translation or not, and makes a decision.

Once the internal team confirms, you can work on the translation and submit it for review. Post review, the content will get published in the community. 🙂 

@Sharit_S Please add if I have missed any step. Also please confirm if there are team members who can confirm and review on Korean translations. 

Thanks,

Vishnu

View solution in original post

1 Reply
vishnu
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
10 comments on blog 50 likes received 50 replies posted

Hello @DownyK ,

Thank you for your interest in our community translation program.

It is very easy to participate - first you have to pick the knowledge article or application note you would like to translate, and let the Infineon team know your interest by posting about it in the Community Translations area. Please remember to share the URL, and the language you would like it to be translated to (you will see many such discussions in the community translation area). Infineon team checks if the content already has a translation or not, and makes a decision.

Once the internal team confirms, you can work on the translation and submit it for review. Post review, the content will get published in the community. 🙂 

@Sharit_S Please add if I have missed any step. Also please confirm if there are team members who can confirm and review on Korean translations. 

Thanks,

Vishnu