Discussion page "Sort by:" and "Show More" not working

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BiBi_1928986
Level 7
Level 7
First comment on blog 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

When viewing a Discussion Page, we can sort the viewing order of messages by selecting options from the drop down menu "Sort by:".  This feature has stopped working properly.

I have this option set to "Most recent activity".  However, it's applying "Most recent thread" even though "Most recent activity" is being displayed.

My work-around is to select "Most recent thread" and then re-select "Most recent activity" and now it displays the most recent activity.

Also, "Show More" is no longer working to expand a thread.  Clicking on it does nothing.

PC Win10, MS Edge and Chrome have same results.  Hopefully this can be fixed.  It used to work.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sharit_S
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
First solution authored 5 likes given 25 replies posted

Yes, this has been sorted as well. 

Regards,
Sharit

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Sharit_S
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate this. Although there may be delay in our responses at times, we value your feedback and are looking into them.

The "Show More" feature is now fixed and it is working again. We are still working on the "Sort By" feature and will update once resolved.

0 Likes

Thank you for the update.
I just tried "Show More" and indeed it is now working again.

Sharit_S
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, this has been sorted as well. 

Regards,
Sharit

0 Likes

Thank you!  I can see the most recent activity now at top of messages.
Fixed.

0 Likes