PSoC6 CapSense UART Tuner Sample Project in ModusToolBox

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

A PSoC6 CapSense UART tuner sample project is created based on ModusToolBox 2.3, project is also tested use ModusToolBox 2.4.

Please choose "ModusToolBox-->File-->Import-->ModusToolBox-->ModusToolBox App Import" option to import the unzipped "CapSense_TunerUart" project into ModusToolBox 2.3 or 2.4, then use "make getlibs" to download the extra libs from github before build the project.

1.PNG

0 Likes
5 Replies
Sunghoon
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

Hello, I am trying to use PSoC6 Capsense Tuner with UART interface.

I followed your guides with the given Sample codes, but there's a slight problem.

First, I imported your project in Modus Toolbox2.4. Then changed Active BSP (CY8CPROTO-062-4343W)  in Library Manager, updated it, and used 'make getlibs'.

Then when I built the project, the following errors showed up.

Sunghoon_0-1640587420642.png

The instances 'UART_HW' and 'UART_config' seem to be undeclared.

Could you check if I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you

0 Likes
Vison_Zhang

It is not the right procedure to change the BSP in device manager, you should create a new one.  Please try below steps:

1. Run command make bsp TARGET_GEN=CY8CPROTO-062-4343W DEVICE_GEN=CY8C624ABZI-S2D44 ADDITIONAL_DEVICES_GEN=CYW4343WKUBG  in terminal windows of the project

1.PNG

2. Change the target ID in makefile to CY8CPROTO-062-4343W

2.PNG

3. Open Device Configurator and re-save it, then some errs will occur, please fix this errors refer notice list and then save and close it. Now you can build the project successful.

3.PNG

0 Likes

Thank you for the support.

I tried your guides and step 1,2 is successful.

As you mentioned in step 3, some errors appear in the Device Configurator.

I was able to fix most of the errors, but I'm having trouble with this last error

Sunghoon_0-1640776618355.png

Error: 'bless[0]' does not exist on the device but has an instantiated personality, 'BLE-1.1'.

This seems to come from 'cycfg_notices.h' in path :

\TARGET_CY8CPROTO-062-4343W\COMPONENT_BSP_DESIGN_MODUS\GeneratedSource\cycfg_notices.h

Could you help with this problem?

Thank you

0 Likes
Vison_Zhang

This is exactly the same error i met, please click the icon inside the red circle, and select fix, Device Configurator will fix this error for us automatically.

1.PNG

0 Likes

Thank you!!!

Project is successfully built and it runs well too.

Thank you for the support! It was really helpful.

0 Likes