BLE demo using 2 kits

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Kenshow
Level 8
Level 8
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored

Hello everyone,

I made a simple BLE Demo that can be carried on PSoC 6(M4). The base of the program is for PSoC 6 101 video tutorial, but since the motor kit is bulky, we are changing the one for LED control. BLE communication is performed using two CY8CKIT-062-BLE. One is for Central and the other is for Peripheral. Two software must be prepared for them.

Environment:

CY8CKIT-062-BLE --- 2 sets

Software uses SDK of BLE kit.

PSoC Creator 4.2 or 4.3

Operation:

The touch button on the Central side operates the LEDs on the kit on the Peripheral side. Select the LED with the 0/1 button on the Central side, and adjust the LED brightness with the Slider. Button 0 selects orange LED and Button 1 selects blue LED. The operation image is as follows.

1.png

The circuit:

In order to check the status, UART output is provided on both boards. CapSense is placed on the center side. A PWM is placed on the peripheral side for LED adjustment.

2.png

See the attached program for details on the settings. You can also refer to PSoC 6 101 video tutorial for the setting.

If you put this BEL on the dice of seven eyes with PSoC 6 (M4) that I introduced before, and program it so that the dice to be displayed can be determined by the button operation of central, you can make any dice roll by yourself. I wish you operate without noticing the children. Hee Hee Hee.

Thanks,

Kenshow

1 Reply
Takashi_M
1000 replies posted 500 solutions authored 750 replies posted

Dear Kenshow-san,

Thank your very much for sharing your CE.

Best regards.