simulation using ibis models :CY2305CSXC-1 and CY2305CSXC-1H

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NXTY_Nagata
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - NEXTY (Japan)
5 solutions authored First solution authored 100 sign-ins

Dear Supporters,

I simulated CY2305CSXC-1 and CY2305CSXC-1H using ibis model that can be downloaded from the following site, and got the same results.
I confirmed these ibis models are the same.

CY2305CSXC-1
https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/clocks-timing-solutions/buffers/cy2305csxc-1/#!simulation

CY2305CSXC-1H
https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/clocks-timing-solutions/buffers/cy2305csxc-1h/#!simulation

There is a difference in switching characteristics between CY2305CSXC-1 and CY2305CSXC-1H.
I would like to confirm this difference by simulating using the ibis model.

NXTY_Nagata_0-1645405632393.png

Please advise me on how to check.

Regards,
Nagata

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi @NXTY_Nagata ,

Currently there are no plans to update the IBIS model for CY2305CSXC-1H. So for now we will not be able to provide this model.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @NXTY_Nagata ,

The IBIS model used for both the part numbers is same as you mentioned. The model was not revised to show the different switching characteristics for CY2305CSXC-1H. Currently you cannot simulate the new parameters for the device. 

Thanks,

Pradipta.

0 Likes
NXTY_Nagata
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - NEXTY (Japan)
5 solutions authored First solution authored 100 sign-ins

Hi Pradipta-san,

Thank you for your answer.

Could you create&provide the ibis model that describes switching characteristic of CY2305CSXC-H1 ?
If it is possible, how long will it take?

Regards,
Nagata.

0 Likes

Hi @NXTY_Nagata ,

Currently there are no plans to update the IBIS model for CY2305CSXC-1H. So for now we will not be able to provide this model.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

0 Likes