Clocks Forum Discussions
I have some questions relating to the CY2545 you helped us get info on. Any help in getting answers to these questions would be much appreciated.
- Is there any example code or application notes on how to use this chip?
- The programming spec suggests that VDD for the device must be 2.1V, yet the publicly available datasheet says that VDD must be 2.5V, 3.0V, or 3.3V.
- Should we be able to communicate with the device over I2C, at 3.3V logic levels, without entering programming/test mode?
- Will the device only acknowledge I2C communication in programming/test mode?
- Is it possible to communicate with and configure the device to function each time it powers on, without having to send Vpp-program pulses at 8.25V? In other words - is it possible to configure the chip, without permanently programming it with elevated voltages?
some sellers propose CY22801KSXC-024 ICs,
when I wrote this post and filled the field 'Associated Product', CY22801SXC-038 was automatically proposed as one of selectable product in the list.
What -024 and -038 mean?
In datasheet these parameters mean 'Custom Configuration Code (Only for Factory Programmable Devices)'.
Is it possible to find the frequencies for these ICs?
under Fref = ??? MHz
CLKA = ... MHz, CLKB = , CLKC= .
We are investigating the number of in-house products to determine whether or not the board can be cleaned after mounting.
Sorted out the cleaning conditions.
I couldn't find any documents describing the cleaning conditions in your product catalog, etc., but is there any document that clearly states the cleaning conditions after the flow/reflow solder installation?
If so, I would like to receive the material.
Even if the cleaning conditions are impossible, it is useful to have a document specifying it.
The clock input of the chip is 25M, requiring output of 52M for OUT13P and OUT13N, 108M for OUT14P and OUT14N, 100M for OUT23P and OUT23N, and 156.25M for OUT24P and OUT24N. Could you please provide the corresponding IIC register configurationShow Less
Do we have replacement for LVDS-CMOS Output Low power clock fanout buffer equivalent to ADCLK846BCPZ.
I am using CY3672-FTG for programming CY22392 FXI.
Now CY3672-FTG and CY3672-USB is obsolete. Please suggest alternat kit for programming CY22392 FXI.Show Less
I redesign and old design with CY7B9950AXI.
CY7B9950AXI is discontinued, do you have any replacement or any other recommendation of Multi-Phase PLL Clock Buffer
I am looking for an alternative component to the CY25823. The component must not be pin compatible, but function compatible.
Does anybody know an alternative or the possibility to reproduce this component.
Regards SAKRDIShow Less