Need help replacing CY3672 CYPRESS FTG Programmer II with a new programmer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
dtorresCW
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

We recently purchased the CY3675-CLKMARKER1 CYCLOCKMAKER CLOCK PROGRAMMING KIT to replace our existing CY3672 CYPRESS FTG Programmer II but noticed we may require additional adapters or we may need to swap it out with the correct kit. I need assistance to find a comparable replacement programmer and adapters that matches the chips we are looking to program. Here is the name of the programmer and adapters that we currently need to replace.

Programmer:
CY3672 CYPRESS FTG Programmer II

Adapters:
CY3672ADP003A
CY3672ADP000A
CY3672ADP004A

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

No the CY3672 has been obsoleted so no newer versions for these adapters. If you specifically want these adapters then you can get in touch with your nearest sales representative for Infineon and place your requirements with him. Depending on the use case and annual volume the Business Unit and marketing team may be able to help you out on this.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi,

CY3675-ClockMaker kit is the correct replacement. What are the devices you are planning to program with this kit. Let us know of all the MPNs you plan to program and we will let you know the further details as per your input.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

0 Likes

Pradipta,

I can get you more detailed tomorrow. Are there any adapters that are the upgraded versions to the ones below?

CY3672ADP003A
CY3672ADP000A
CY3672ADP004A

0 Likes

Hi,

No the CY3672 has been obsoleted so no newer versions for these adapters. If you specifically want these adapters then you can get in touch with your nearest sales representative for Infineon and place your requirements with him. Depending on the use case and annual volume the Business Unit and marketing team may be able to help you out on this.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

0 Likes