Is it possible to output with CY22392

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
seaoc_1454951
Level 2
Level 2
10 questions asked 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Can the following frequencies be output simultaneously with CY 22392.

18.5035MHz or 27.4405MHz (Output with exclusive use)

48MHz

33.333MHz

20MHz

If output is possible, please tell me the setting contents and calculation formula for CY 22392

0 Likes
1 Solution
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi,

It is possible to generate upto four unique frequencies by using CY22392 including the reference frequency. You will need to use one of these frequencies as reference input to the device. You will also get that input as a buffered output on the XBUF pin. The other 3 frequencies can be generated by the device. You can check this on Cyber Clocks Software provided by us to create the JEDEC file or we can also create a JEDEC file for you.

pastedImage_1.png

I have attached a reference setting for you to check. I have used 48 MHz as reference but you can use any other frequency also. Kindly have a look and let us know further.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi,

It is possible to generate upto four unique frequencies by using CY22392 including the reference frequency. You will need to use one of these frequencies as reference input to the device. You will also get that input as a buffered output on the XBUF pin. The other 3 frequencies can be generated by the device. You can check this on Cyber Clocks Software provided by us to create the JEDEC file or we can also create a JEDEC file for you.

pastedImage_1.png

I have attached a reference setting for you to check. I have used 48 MHz as reference but you can use any other frequency also. Kindly have a look and let us know further.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

0 Likes