Browse the Community
Data Analytics (INI & MAI) allow customers to improve their device performance in the field by collecting device networking and performance and displaying it on their Cirrent Dashboard. The agent comes with 25 pre-built events and is extendible. INI is an agent that goes on devices while MAI is on mobile apps.
Cloud ID extends the chain of trust from a chip into the cloud. It is a service that allows customers to manage their unique device identity from the Cirrent Console, and register them into their product cloud through Cloud to Cloud APIs.
I hope this is the right forum/place to ask my question.
I need some help and hand holding to achieve the following thing:
- I want to send data from PSoC62 Proto Kit to Cirrent using Cirrent Agent
- My data format is JSON
- I want to send data every hour and it will not exceed half a KB per update
I want the help to do :
- Cirrent Agent getting started
- Any guides/tutorials to help me do that
- Cirrent Platform hand holding - where can I see the date?
Thanks & Regards,