where is the low-level PSoC 62 CapSense register documentation

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mjbinstead
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First like received First reply posted

I am trying to locate Cypress documentation for low-level PSoC 62 CapSense registers and how to use them.
I have found  mid-level and high-level documentation.

I have created a working design based on the CY8CPROTO_062_4343W and the CapSense library.

My design does not fit in with the available CapSense sensor types but it does use the CapSense sensing hardware.

Currently I am using the CapSense library to collect the touch data for one of the standard CapSense sensor types, but I am having to modify the behaviour within the pre and post interrupt calls to fit in with the new design.

I do appreciate how much work has gone into the CapSense library and how it is protecting me from the low-level details and chip variations.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hari
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello @mjbinstead 

These registers are not provided to the public as they are proprietary and reveal the IP's internal working. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you are trying to achieve using these registers. Note that we have low-level APIs that read out most of the information measured by the hardware and you can check them out in the middleware API documentation. 

Best regards,

Hari

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies