Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Isela31
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked 5 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hello everyone

I'm new to dealing with psoc, and I'm trying to get the CY8CKIT-022 Sensig fluid level protector working.

I tried using Tera Term for this operation (according to the user guide), and I used both the hex files and burned them directly using the psoc programmer, and the psoc creator files, all from here:  https://www.infineon .com/cms/en /product/evaluation-boards/cy8ckit-022/

I have a few questions:
1. The 12-RX sensor was working fine, and I was able to see an update of data while filling the tank with liquid. This is, for example, from the term tare while filling the container:

container: 

Isela31_0-1683185069938.png

But when I did this with the 2-RX sensor, I didn't see any update in the tera term, and it stayed at the same output when I filled the container, even when I filled it to the top. Anyone have an idea why?

2. I tried using the term commsnds of tera but I'm not sure what their output should be. If someone can explain this in detail I would appreciate it:
This is the output of the csv command

Isela31_1-1683187284429.png

Can someone explain what each column (detailed at the beginning) means?

And when I use enter command, this is what the output should be:

Isela31_2-1683187723406.png

and this is the actual output (for example): 

Isela31_3-1683187798159.png

What does each number in this set mean?

If anyone has any advice for good operation of the 2RX sensor, or even  a document in addition to the usr manual of infineon, I would greatly appreciate it.

In addition, if anyone has an idea how to produce the output with an analog signal and not through a tera term, that would help me a lot

Many thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins
0 Likes
1 Reply
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @Isela31 ,

The discussions shall be held in the following thread: https://community.infineon.com/t5/CAPSENSE-MagSense/capsense-via-tera-term/td-p/437816

Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes