The question of CY8CMBR3108 configuration

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
tazh_4781221
Level 1
Level 1

I am debugging a CY8CMBR3108 Capsense chip , using STM8S MCU to write data to the register of CY8CMBR3108 chip through IIC to configure the CY8CMBR3108 chip.Now I have encountered such a question. The STM8S MCU and the CY8CMBR3108 chip can read and write data normally through IIC. After writing data to  registers of the CY8CMBR3108 chip, I found that the chip could not be configured at all.I use my own code to configure the chip instead of the functions in the API in the official data manual.Will it matter?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

The attachment is a detailed interactive information of IIC captured by logic analyzer when using ez-click 2.0 + miniprog3 to configure cy8cmbr3116 development board, that is, IIC configuration process of mbr3xxx chip. You can compare your configuration process with the standard process. I suspect that you did not perform the final configuration save action, so the configuration was not saved.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

The attachment is a detailed interactive information of IIC captured by logic analyzer when using ez-click 2.0 + miniprog3 to configure cy8cmbr3116 development board, that is, IIC configuration process of mbr3xxx chip. You can compare your configuration process with the standard process. I suspect that you did not perform the final configuration save action, so the configuration was not saved.

0 Likes