EZ-Click Software Apply current config failed

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Langir
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi dear

We try use the EZ-Click V2.0 for CY8CMBR3102-SX1L, after click Apply current config the file cannot apply in it. please kindly check the attached file.

Panda

0 Likes
1 Solution
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @Langir,

You are attempting to apply configuration to CY8CMBR3116-LQXI but the project has been created for CY8CMBR3102-SX1I. Since there is a mismatch in the devices, the Apply current configuration step fails.

I guess you are using CY3280-MBR3 CapSense® MBR3 Evaluation Kit. If so, then change the project to CY8CMBR3116-LQXI. You should positively be able to proceed ahead without any errors.

Regards,
Nikhil

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
ncbs

Hi @Langir,

You are attempting to apply configuration to CY8CMBR3116-LQXI but the project has been created for CY8CMBR3102-SX1I. Since there is a mismatch in the devices, the Apply current configuration step fails.

I guess you are using CY3280-MBR3 CapSense® MBR3 Evaluation Kit. If so, then change the project to CY8CMBR3116-LQXI. You should positively be able to proceed ahead without any errors.

Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
Langir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Nikhil

How are you? That's correct the Kit for  CY3280-MBR3. At presest the MCU we use CY8CMBR3102-SX1I. can you let's know how do test in the Kit?

Rgds

Panda

0 Likes
ncbs

Hi Panda [ @Langir ],

Greetings!

CY8CMBR3116-LQXI is the device present on CY3280-MBR3 CapSense® MBR3 Evaluation Kit. The same can be found in the kit's schematic file.

To create a project for CY3280-MBR3 CapSense® MBR3 Evaluation Kit, go to File -> New Project. In the New Project window that pops up, select CY8CMBR3116-LQXI under Target Device.

ncbs_0-1637038778364.png

Let me know if this helps.

Best regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
Langir
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks. 

That’s clear. Thanks again

0 Likes