Re:

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BAHA_1942071
Level 1
Level 1

Hello CYPRESS Community,

We use the CYAT81688 Touch Screen controller and we received the linux driver "TSG6_Driver_Reference" wrotten to manage the CY8CTMA1036/768/45 Touch Screen controller.

Does this driver also useful for managing the CYAT81688? If no, where to download CYAT81688 touchscreen linux driver source code?

where to download developpement guide documentation for the CYAT81688 (registers, functionnel mode, read position,....)?

when dumping the CYAT81688 registers via I2C, all registers are 0x01(It is as the CYAT81688 stay on this boot mode)

Can you help me please ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Kavya_B
100 replies posted 10 likes given 25 solutions authored

Hello Bahloul,

Any technical information related to Touch Screen controller are Cypress confidential and can not be shared over Community.

I request you to contact your local Cypress sales representatives for this request.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

Kavya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Kavya_B
100 replies posted 10 likes given 25 solutions authored

Hello Bahloul,

Any technical information related to Touch Screen controller are Cypress confidential and can not be shared over Community.

I request you to contact your local Cypress sales representatives for this request.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

Kavya

0 Likes