ABOUT CY8CMBR3145-LQXI & CY8CMBR3108-LQXI

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ahoz_4682531
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked First like given

Hi,

I'm currently using "CY8CMBR3108" in a project. But for mass production we can't find this component in stok. So I found "CY8CMBR3145" PN component but I can't find any docs for it.

Could you please help me about the situation?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Hari
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi @ahoz_4682531 

The CY8CMBR3145 part is no longer supported or manufactured by Cypress, please see the product termination notice here - https://www.cypress.com/documentation/product-termination-notice-ptn/ptn183805a

I am attaching the datasheet with this response, however, it is recommended to go with an active part for new designs.

You can take a look at the PSoC 4000 series controllers that have a drop-in replacement parts available. Note that these require firmware to be developed and is not I2C configurable like MBR3. 

Best regards, 

Hari 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Hari
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi @ahoz_4682531 

The CY8CMBR3145 part is no longer supported or manufactured by Cypress, please see the product termination notice here - https://www.cypress.com/documentation/product-termination-notice-ptn/ptn183805a

I am attaching the datasheet with this response, however, it is recommended to go with an active part for new designs.

You can take a look at the PSoC 4000 series controllers that have a drop-in replacement parts available. Note that these require firmware to be developed and is not I2C configurable like MBR3. 

Best regards, 

Hari 

ahoz_4682531
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked First like given

Thank you Hari,

So I have to change my hardware for another IC.

Have a nice day.

0 Likes