g++: command not found - ModusToolBox 2.2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AcSp_4798551
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Dear Sirs,

I am not able to compile my current project (TARGET:CYBT-413055-EVAL) anymore - no idea why. When building the following message occurs:

/bin/bash: g++: command not found

make[1]: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v1.5.0/make/core/build.mk:376: C:/Users/Achim/mtw/PFSLocatoriAP2/build/CYBT-413055-EVAL/Debug/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.make.core/specs.o] Error 127

make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

make: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v1.5.0/make/core/main.mk:414: secondstage_build] Error 2

In the same IDE I have the "Empty_BTSDK_App". which is running through fine.

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Could you please share your project with us? We will try to reproduce the issue.

I hope, it is due to some issue in the makefile or project import. You can try copy your source files to the working empty btsdk app and try running.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

Could you please share your project with us? We will try to reproduce the issue.

I hope, it is due to some issue in the makefile or project import. You can try copy your source files to the working empty btsdk app and try running.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes
AcSp_4798551
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Dear Dheeraj,

it setup a new project and copied the program files into it, and the compiler is now running through.

So, it can be said: The problem is solved but the reason is unknown

Thanks and Regards

Achim

DheerajPK_41

Hi,

Thank you Achim for the information.

We will share this feedback with our development team. The latest Modustoolbox version is 2.3 which you can get from https://www.cypress.com/products/modustoolbox.  Kindly check it.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes