debug configurations for CYW989820EVB-01

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
daba_4649501
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Greetings all,

i need help with CYW989820EVB-01 development kit debug configurations.i am using MODUS TOOL BOX IDE for running the application. i connected the kit via usb port in my pc through PUART port , but i cant seem to enter the debugging mode or run. Please help me out...thanks a lot

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Danny,

Unfortunately that option of debugging via USB is not available.

Only option is to print the PUART logs for debug other than JTAG debug.

Thanks,
Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

thanks for the reply..i read the document that you sent me but it only has debug configurations for OPEN OCD and SEGGER JLINK modules. I only have USB interface to the evaluation board. can i debug only using pc via USB cable without using JTAG AND OPEN OCD?...i understand it says about hardware debugging interface but i cant able to configure it. please tell me how to debug only using USB cable and kindly share the step by step process if you can from build process and debug configs and environment variable paths and how to enable debug. Thank you!!!

regards,

Danny.AnjanaM_61

0 Likes

Hi Danny,

Unfortunately that option of debugging via USB is not available.

Only option is to print the PUART logs for debug other than JTAG debug.

Thanks,
Anjana

0 Likes

Thank you, I will use segger-JLINK to debug the code. if i face any problems ,i let you know.

thanks for the support.AnjanaM_61

regards,

Danny

Sure !

Regards,
Anjana

0 Likes