I want to know if there is any document to describe how to use ClientControlMesh.exe ,I find the ClientControlMesh.exe is very helpful to develop the bluetooth mesh
During test with CYBT-213043-MESH board, I found the following.
- The stacked firmware
RGB LED is cycling sequentially and print temperature and brightness to peripheral UART periodically.
I don't know how I can rebuild this firmware.
- Custom built firmware
Own built firmware with ModusToolbox 1.1 and BT SDK 1.3, based on BLE_Mesh_SensorTemperature template.
No LED blinking and different output to peripheral UART.
When I checked with RF signal analyzer, both firmware send beacon every 30 seconds.
But, the first one consumes only 2mA, but the second one consumes 5mA.
I want to know why this difference made, and how can I achieve 2mA current with current development environment.
as we know, we can send the standarcommand for example the recall scene to CYW20735 by ClientControlMesh.exe. so if the vendor need to send the customer message to server, how to use the ClientControlMesh.exe to send the customer message.
if there is any documents to introduce the usage to send the customer message !
thanks !Show Less
now I want to add a customer model that can control a step motor to the bluetooth mesh stack
1. it can control the step motor how many steps it runs
2. the software can save the motor position to nv
3. can support this model scene operation
as we know, the bluetooth mesh support the firmware upgrade client model and firmware upgrade server model, but I don't know how to use those models;
currently,the mesh realise firmware upgrade by the gatt.Show Less
I am using for development the following: cybt-213043-mesh/cyw920819e
in final production plan on using the cybt-213043 modules. using the cyw920819 because the 213043 does not expose the i2c bus for development.
here is what I am trying to accomplish.
1. send a Number to the module(remote relay box from now on) that will then trigger an alarm via a pca9555 (I have this board developed as I have been using it for 10 year but working on an upgrade of the system to BLE- Mesh) I have been able to trigger using a fixed value on a button push, but would like to send the number of the relay to trigger over the ble mesh net.
2. receiving battery voltage from remote relay box.
3. receiving temperature(s) from remote relay box.
So I need to send one value and receive 2-3 values FROM the remote relay box.
I am not sure how to do this? it seems like a module is either a server or a client, can it be both? How.
Also not sure how to transfer this data, which profile or do I make a custom profile.
If a custom profile is needed are there any good guides/videos on how to make one.
I hope I have given enough into.
Thanks for all the help,
Rob BerryShow Less
I am testing with CYBT-213043-MESH kit about various mesh models.
I found mesh_location_server/client samples in Github examples, and seems to be successful to build/load to my board.
But I don't know how to test it.
I have succeeded to provision with MeshClient, but this application does not have functions to get/set 'Generic Location Server' model.
And I also found ClientControlMesh.exe in libraries\bt_sdk-1.1\components\BT-SDK\common\apps\snip\mesh\ClientControl, but it seems not to work.
Here is my testing procedure. Please let me know how to test this correctly.
1. Build mesh_location_server application from ModusToolbox, and load it to my board.
2. Open ClientControlMesh.exe and select 'Models' tab.
3. Set port to WICED HCI UART port (COM10), and baudrate to 921600. (Actually I tested both with 115200 & 921600, but both not work.)
4. Select model combobox to Location, and now I can access Local & Global attributes for Location Server Model, but can't get or set values from/to my board.
How can I test this feature properly?
I am trying to use the max4409 (Ambient Light Sesnor ) middleware library.
I am using the cybt-213043-mesh board and there are no examples I can find that use it.
I see the init but it has some parameter on hardware like scl sda that appear to need defining.
How? what is the correct syntax, is it simple the pin label such as 'scl' 'sda' or is it the pin number?
Rob BerryShow Less
I am trying to learn BT Mesh with hopes to develop it into my current product.
I have successfully run the dimmer application but have a question. If I remove power then reapply it sometime it remembers the network and all the links. but sometimes it doesn't. I need to be able to make the links in an android/iOS app and not worry about them being lost.
How can I do this?
Rob BerryShow Less
I need help in configuring a device for CYW20819 kit. When i hit configure device i get a message box which says as below
Any help is appreciated.
Thank youShow Less