Modustoolbox 2.4 build error: unknown type name 'UINT8'

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Yaodong
Level 3
Level 3
First solution authored 10 replies posted First like given

Hello

I want to use the I2C interface of CY353027-EVAL, I created a new Empty_BDsdk_app application with Modustoolbox 2.4 and I added the header file #include "wiced_hal_i2c.h" to the code. when build this application, is shows ERROS: unknown type name 'UINT8'.

我想使用CY353027-EVAL的I2C接口,我用Modustoolbox 2.4创建了新的Empty_BDsdk_app应用,当我在代码中添加头文件file #include "wiced_hal_i2c.h"后.构建此应用时就会报错: unknown type name 'UINT8'.

Can anyone help ?

Best regards

Yaodong

Yaodong_0-1673452018357.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
RickS_01
Employee
Employee
First question asked 25 sign-ins 5 likes given

Hello,

Please ensure that your #include "wiced_hal_i2c.h" line is placed after the #include "app_bt_cfg.h" line.  UINT8 is defined in mtb_shared\wiced_btsdk\dev-kit\baselib\20706A2\release-
v4.0.0\COMPONENT_20706A2\include\internal\types.h, which is included by app_bt_cfg.h

Regards,

Rick

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
RickS_01
Employee
Employee
First question asked 25 sign-ins 5 likes given

Hello,

Please ensure that your #include "wiced_hal_i2c.h" line is placed after the #include "app_bt_cfg.h" line.  UINT8 is defined in mtb_shared\wiced_btsdk\dev-kit\baselib\20706A2\release-
v4.0.0\COMPONENT_20706A2\include\internal\types.h, which is included by app_bt_cfg.h

Regards,

Rick

0 Likes

Thank you! the problem is solved.

0 Likes